Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

Welcome to the Tour de France...for the Rest of Us

CUT THE TECNO-BABBLE. Most Tour de France websites and blogs are full of insider techno-babble. You're an outsider looking in, wondering when and where you were supposed to learn this stuff and treated as if you were stupid if you didn't know it anyway.

ENJOY THE RIDE. As an outsider who has been smitten by the Tour de France, I've been publishing "My Amateurish Tour de France Updates" for five years during the race as a way to (1) vent/share my passion for the Tour, and (2) to help some of my friends enjoy the ride without feeling left out. So, If I get too technical for you, I've missed my point. Feel free to make comments. Share the joy!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?