Saturday, August 06, 2005

 

AN EXTRAORDINARY AMERICAN

LANCE ARMSTRONG RETRO. For those interested in a concise but well-written review of the life and career of Lance Armstrong, follow this link provided by Cyclingnews.com. Here's how the story begins:

"NO REGRETS." "The fourth oldest Tour de France winner at 33 years and 10 months, Armstrong said in his final Tour de France press conference, 'It's nice to finish your career on a high note. As a sportsman, I wanted to go out on top. I have absolutely no regrets. I've had an unbelievable career. I've been blessed to ride 14 years as a professional...I've been blessed with financial rewards that I never thought would be possible. There's no reason to continue. I don't need more. It's time for a new face...(I have) no regrets.'"



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?